DLCs from ASB

Kimrezza
Hi, I was wondering if you guys could find and release the dlc characters from Jojo All Star Battles ?
Especially thoses two would be great, Anasui :
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/17/1429564870-anasui-famitsu.jpg
And Fugo :
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/17/1429564874-jjba-asb-fugo.png

I don't know if this is even possible to find dlc models ? I was on a forum where they posted all raw models, but they only had data from the disc, so no dlc. So can you guys do ti ? It would be really great.

Re: DLCs from ASB

loriscangini
Administrator
I tried some time ago but with no luck!

Re: DLCs from ASB

Kimrezza
That's too bad =/ Thanks for trying anyway I guess.

Re: DLCs from ASB

MonkeyBoy232
I'm curious. Did you try to open the DLC files or the campaign pack(s), because the DLC model data is included in the campaign packs.

Re: DLCs from ASB

loriscangini
Administrator
the DLC, the problem is that they uses a different format

Re: DLCs from ASB

MonkeyBoy232
I think you should try the campaign data, The official DLc pages says you need the "latest campaign pack" to be used, So they might not be   in the actual DLC files to begin with. I'm trying to get my hand on the campaign packs as well. If it helps, the Campaign Packs include unlock-able costumes, taunts, etc when playing Campaign mode, when it comes to the DLCs, you can fight them(provided you have the latest data installed) but not play them unless you fork over the money.

Re: DLCs from ASB

loriscangini
Administrator
Let me know If you manage to obtain it, we can try to do some things!

Re: DLCs from ASB

Kimrezza
Damn, having the campaign pack 2 would be really great, we could extract so much models !
I have no clue how to get those datas, so I can only wish you luck unfortunatly =/ And hope you get your hands on it.

Re: DLCs from ASB

loriscangini
Administrator
That will be difficult to find!
I'm searching right now!

Re: DLCs from ASB

loriscangini
Administrator
I found a place where to download the DLC: isogames-download.net/2014/04/jojos-bizarre-adventure-all-star-battle-dlc-ps3-eur-mega-firedrive/
And I managed to unpack them, but not all of them were included, try to find a link with more DLCs!

Re: DLCs from ASB

Kimrezza
This post was updated on .
Oh my God ! You're my hero ! O o
But I used the DLC link on the page and all I get is weird files in gif or pkg format ? I have to download the whole thing I guess, not just the DLC link  ?

EDIT: ok I got the data.cpk but for some reason I can't extract because the tool I use ( CriPakTools-master ) stop working when I try =/

Re: DLCs from ASB

loriscangini
Administrator
strange! I didn't get a data.cpk!

I had an .edat, with a tool foung googling I decrypted it and obtained a .dat, and I opendet it with cri-pack tools

Re: DLCs from ASB

Kimrezza
What is the tool you used to decrypte the edat ? I googled, and only got broken links or tools that weren't working =/

Re: DLCs from ASB

loriscangini
Administrator
If I remember correctly I used ndptool, but you'll need a particular key I only found in a chinese page!!

unfortunately I don't have it anymore

Re: DLCs from ASB

Kimrezza
Okay ....

Re: DLCs from ASB

Roberto (HeehoJackfrost
I actually ripped all the DLC Models and Fugo! It was pretty easy actually i might upload Fugo model actually.

Re: DLCs from ASB

loriscangini
Administrator
I have some of the DLC too, but not them all!
Can you upload the xfbins somewhere?

Also, I'm intrested in the steps you've done! Maybe you used an easier way than me!

Re: DLCs from ASB

Kimrezza
That's great, thanks ! I'm looking forwards to your uploads ^^