Dragon Ball Z: Raging Blast (1 & 2)

loriscangini
Administrator
The game files are packed in .afs archives, Noesis can unpack them.
After having unpacked the .afs, that you'll obtain a lot of .spr, .vram and .ioram files, you can open them with a Noesis plugin: http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?p=61219#p61219

Re: Dragon Ball Z: Raging Blast (1 & 2)

manny5050
so i did what you told me to do. and after i got the programs opened i couldn't open the .spr extension files. Noesis says thats the 3ds max files, so what did i do wrong? The program keeps saying " Cant Preview model!"

Re: Dragon Ball Z: Raging Blast (1 & 2)

Jacob
I don't know why you can't i am trying at them moment too. I did do mods on it too. I am uploading a new video on it too.
If yo want here is my channel link.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUfRMdySo2c8-zJcOpm-aBw

I am going to try to see if i can edit the model. The model comes in three parts of the file. it goes:
Big File
Smaller File
Bigger File