Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Models

Ameno
Has anyone found a way to acquire the models/textures for models from A Realm Reborn?

I've been looking around for awhile, and I'm trying to get a hold of the signature Black Mage wizard armor models. I don't even need the bones or anything. I just need the models with working textures.

It seems like acquiring them with textures might be difficult, but a certain website was able to do it (XIV model viewer), the problem is you can't actually export the models on that website, only view them.

Re: Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Models

loriscangini
Administrator
I don't know, I'll search for some infos