Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage 2 help

Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage 2 help

charley222
This post was updated on .
hello
is over 3 day i`m stuck  and  try to figure  what i'm doing wrong
i Want to extract the 3d model  and mods  the character  and skin , but have problem on the .bin file  .g1t maybe i dont  have the right ps3  tool ,    thank you

[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/2myn18x.png[/img]

Re: Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage 2 help

loriscangini
Administrator
you've already done most of the work, to import the models you have to use a Blender script, anyway I've finally written a guide here: http://3dmodelssanctuary.blogspot.it/p/blog-page_28.html
Follow it and you shouldn't have problems

Re: Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage 2 help

charley222
thank a lot for your help now i`m able to see  all model and texture :)
i`m a noob and dont know a lot on  blender
i know how to save the file in .fbx  but how to export the texture ?
          again thank a lot i`m very happy :)

Re: Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage 2 help

loriscangini
Administrator
I have the same problem!
I don't use Blender very much and I don't know a lot of things!

Usually I asign the textures using 3d Studio max

Re: Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage 2 help

charley222
first i need Blender to read and  convert the file  and after  i transfer  everything to 3d Studio max  ?
i just dont know how to convert and after transfer  the texture to 3m studio , the model np :)

sorry to be  bit  slow to catch everything is my first try :) using all this solfware but is not so bad because i`m amost done :)

Re: Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage 2 help

loriscangini
Administrator
Yes, export an fbx from blender and import it in 3d studio max.

The textures aren't a problem, create the materials directly in 3d studio max using the images extracted when you loaded the model

Re: Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage 2 help

charley222
oh ic thank . i also just find the way to make it using bleeder  they are dds format
here the Gento Kō Ken General Solia  :)   , again a big thank you for all your help and  patience /bow

try to pm plz :)

[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/34929nd.jpg[/IMG]

Re: Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage 2 help

loriscangini
Administrator
Exactly, the .dds files are the textures.

Now that you know how to do, If you want to share some of the models you'll rip you're welcome!
It's enough to post a reply to this topic, I'll do the rest

Re: Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage 2 help

charley222
hello  i never share anything  because  i never complete anything because  i have a  work accident and have trouble to walk
so i lost the passion working on this projects and a lot of other stuff in my life anyway i`m back to break my head and complete this :) peace