Guide - Extract 3D Models One Piece Unlimited World Red [PS3]

Guide - Extract 3D Models One Piece Unlimited World Red [PS3]

NessMati555
This post was updated on .
Hello fellow wondering if anyone knows how I can repair textures eyes, just extract 3d models the only problem are the textures of the eyes that repeat, anyone know how to fix this.

http://i62.tinypic.com/2817zg6.png

http://imgur.com/xUYcT13

only happens with eyes, the texture is repeated, if you want tutorial on how to remove all models let me know and I climb, the models do not have cell shading, I urge troubleshooting textures eyes.

Re: One Piece Unlimited Word PS3 Textures Help!

NessMati555
All the perfect model, only the texture of the eyes fail, hope to find solution or help possible.

Re: One Piece Unlimited Word PS3 Textures Help!

loriscangini
Administrator
Wow! I tried to extract the models from Unlimited World some time ago and failed!
If you have them, can you share them here?

Anyway, in order to fix the problem you said you have to edit the UV maps

Re: One Piece Unlimited Word PS3 Textures Help!

NessMati555
 I just sent a message, all you have there and of course share the models here, I love this forum and blog.
rei

Re: Guide - Extract 3D Models One Piece Unlimited World Red [PS3]

rei
How do I extract the dlc doing ?

Re: Guide - Extract 3D Models One Piece Unlimited World Red [PS3]

loriscangini
Administrator
Usually the DLC uses a different format, it's a pain only to manage to decompress them!
Do you have them?
rei

I have a EDAT file
This do match?

Re: Guide - Extract 3D Models One Piece Unlimited World Red [PS3]

loriscangini
Administrator
rei wrote
I have a EDAT file
This do match?
Good start!

Now we have to decrypt that edat, I did that with npdTool, but the most difficul part is to find the dev KLicensee, it's a code needed to decrypt the edat and it isn't simple to find
rei

How do use npdtool?
If I've used, the window is displayed but window will be closed.

Re: Guide - Extract 3D Models One Piece Unlimited World Red [PS3]

loriscangini
Administrator
rei wrote
How do use npdtool?
If I've used, the window is displayed but window will be closed.
I followed the infos from the tool