[Help] .assetbundle android game character skin

[Help] .assetbundle android game character skin

japeyk.gaming
This is a vietnam moba game I am playing. Upon searching on youtube I came across a video that they  created a mod skin of the game, they make the paid skin into default skin. Basicaly this is characters default skin

And this is the paid skin

After applying the patch this is the result. The default was changed to paid skin

Now I tried to extrack the patch zip file and found this is the one that replaced the original file on android/data/ folder on my phone.

So it means the one who edit the skin is just using this .assetbundle file..
I manage to talk to him but he won't share any idea on how he make it. I hope here in this forum can help me out. Thanks!

Re: [Help] .assetbundle android game character skin

japeyk.gaming
This is the file in case you want to try out to edit them.
https://www.mediafire.com/download/9m7zjdvwt4tucaj