How are the Naruto UNS models ripped?

Edtion
I saw a semi-tutorial for this, linking to another website and etc that generally explained using cpk_extract and noessis to get the models.

I can get a lot of models in noessis and I can export them with texture files, but viewing the is a little glitchy and after export, I have to do some changes to correct the textures.
The eyes and any other material not in the palette texture only displays the palette texture, so in order to get the eye (and other) textures to work, I have to manually reassign the meshes with a different material to the proper texture image files, after export.

I use [1-EXTRACT_ALL(no_decompression).bat] [2-Decompress.bat] [3-Rename.bat] with cpk_unpack.exe and then browse/view them in noessis.

Do you also do this, or is there another step I'm unaware of?

Re: How are the Naruto UNS models ripped?

loriscangini
Administrator
I have to to all these steps tpp, there isn't any other way