Kens Rage models

1234 ... 6

Kens Rage models

Ken982
Hi

Can you extract models from Kens Rage or Kens Rage 2

I know it possible cause some one extracted Kenshiro and Mamiya so can you extract more models from these games

please

Re: Kens Rage models

loriscangini
Administrator
I'll search for some infos!

I'll let you know if I need something!

Re: Kens Rage models

loriscangini
Administrator
I think it's possible, but now I need the game files!
There should be 3 linkdata files, if you have the game iso, open it and search for these files and upload them, thanks!

Sorry but I can't do that by myself due to some internet connection issues!

Re: Kens Rage models

Ken982
Thank you so much :)

I have the files for Xbox and PS3 witch one do you like?

Where would you like me to upload them for you?

Anything you need its yours :)

Thank you

Re: Kens Rage models

Ken982
Here you go I uploaded the PS3 version

please tell me after you download it

https://mega.co.nz/#!LUUD3I6S!jsoMdZFhWkif43invQU7-ag65LGAXR7Z2NKJiVy2-hI

I am uploading the XBOX360 version also so you choose witch one you like.

Re: Kens Rage models

Ken982
Here is the link for the Xbox version

https://mega.co.nz/#!KIdDhAxT!fCTf0rCA7IQEYFgAG9V53JeD9f1xr-kjx-H6hUcbJ34

Please let me know when you downloaded them

Thank you so much

Re: Kens Rage models

loriscangini
Administrator
Thanks! Just a questin, it's the whole game or only the linkdatas?

Re: Kens Rage models

loriscangini
Administrator
Another thing! I forgot to say that I found the tools only for Ken's Rage 2, the files you uploaded comes from the 1st or the 2nd game?

Re: Kens Rage models

loriscangini
Administrator
I managed to rip the models, but not the textures! I'll continue working on them!

Re: Kens Rage models

Ken982
I have the whole files for both games so what ever you need I can upload for you

"I managed to rip the models, but not the textures! I'll continue working on them!"

:) finally I never thought anyone would be able to do it

I cant wait for them

Thank you so much

Re: Kens Rage models

loriscangini
Administrator
I asked if the people who worked originally on yhe game format figured out how to unpack textures

Re: Kens Rage models

Ken982
They must as they managed to extract Ken and Mamiya

Re: Kens Rage models

loriscangini
Administrator
Can you give me a link to where you have seen these characters?

Re: Kens Rage models

Ken982
http://tf3dm.com/3d-model/kenshiro-84001.html
http://tf3dm.com/3d-model/mamiya-89786.html

Here are the links to Mamiya & Kenshiro

Is there a problem with the models you extraced?

PS: witch character models you extracted so far :)

Re: Kens Rage models

loriscangini
Administrator
I managed to obtain the 3d models, but I can't extract the textures, none of them!

Re: Kens Rage models

Ken982
How can we solve this problem?

if tell me what causes the problem I'll ask around and try to find a way

PS: could you show me a pic of Raoh's mode, even with out texture I wanna see it :)

Thanks

Re: Kens Rage models

loriscangini
Administrator
The problem is that Noesis, that's the only program that can load the models, crashes when trying to load the textures.
I tried to extract them in some other ways but I didn't manage to obtain anything!

I asked at Xentax forums but still no answers

Re: Kens Rage models

Ken982
here are some links for topics in the forums that discuss the games, it might help

one of them I actually started long time ago and I jyst now found that people are talking about it :) I thought no one cared.

anyway I could not understand what are they talking about but they have some stuff that might help

http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12067

http://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=423&view=next

Re: Kens Rage models

loriscangini
Administrator
I'll try the blender script

Re: Kens Rage models

loriscangini
Administrator
With some workarounds, It worked!
Thank you for your help!

There are some particular models you'd like me to release?
1234 ... 6