Missing Map

Dave
Hi, when i open your models in 3ds max, Pain Deva Path for example, it always says things like specular, opacity, bump maps missing and the imported texture color looks weird. Looking at Asset Tracker, i see this file named default and its missing.

I'm still new at 3d stuffs. Can you help me please?

Thanks

Re: Missing Map

loriscangini
Administrator
It was my mistake, the default map never existed, but a program I used put these maps everywhere!
To fix go to the map editor and delete all the default maps you'll see!