Moved Comments

loriscangini
Administrator
filemon mortadelo - May 26, 2014 at 5:17 PM

Could you publish a extraction guide for red dead redemption? Thanks!!
-- replies ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Loris Cangini - May 27, 2014 at 8:02 PM

    I don't have that game so actually I don't know how to extract models from that game, but if you would like to help me we can try to figure out something!
    Betrus - July 15, 2014 at 11:45 PM

    Unfortunately Red Dead Redemption doesn't have a proper tool for extraction, members of the XentaX forum managed to extract some John Marston models, which you can find here http://tf3dm.com. No other models were extracted.

Re: Moved Comments

loriscangini
Administrator
Danniella Hill - July 8, 2014 at 3:13 PM

Hi there, just wanted to meniton about the .psk and .pskx files from Umodel :)

if you actually get a file that is .pskx, you can actually rename the extention to .psk then you can open it up as normal :) ive done it lots of times with the TERA online Client to get the weapons out to open them up in blender :) since i dont have 3Dmax, so i thought that might be worth mentioning :)

-- replies ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Loris Cangini - July 9, 2014 at 10:36 AM

    Thanks, I didn't know!

    Another thing, do you still have some TERA models?
    If yes, can you send me some them?

    It would be nice to add some of them here!
    Danniella Hill - July 13, 2014 at 6:35 PM

    your very welcome :D i thought it was worth mentioning *giggle*

    i have all the TERA models actually xD since i have the game downloaded so ive got all the files (and most uptodate ones :D) here. id be happy to send them over, however to make say custom characters you would need to piece them together xD but that isnt too difficult ^^ the only thing however is they are quite large in size >.< so if you know of a fairly easy way to upload and send them over that way then it shouldnt be too much of a problem xD just a matter of patience really xD
    Loris Cangini - July 14, 2014 at 9:59 AM

    Perfect!

    I like to use Mega.co.nz, but it's a matter of tastes!
    Loris Cangini - July 16, 2014 at 6:18 PM

    or Mediafire, if Mega does strange things!
    Danniella Hill - July 23, 2014 at 1:49 AM

    either should be fine, not sure how well Mediafire would be, since i think it has limited space. but i can try the other one :) never used it before so dont know how it works xD lol (sorry for the late reply. i forgot to check if there was a reply xD what might be easier, is to drop me a message on my DA page, as im on there more regularly ^^ its danniellahill.deviantart.com ^^ then im more likey to reply quickly xD)
    Loris Cangini - July 23, 2014 at 11:13 AM

    Ok, I'm always on Deviantart too so it's perfect!

Re: Moved Comments

loriscangini
Administrator
AnimalBear - July 12, 2014 at 1:25 AM

Please if is possible add for Soul Calibur 3.

-- replies ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Loris Cangini - July 12, 2014 at 6:27 PM

    I don't know anything about the 3d models format, but I'll take a look.

Julio Barreda - July 12, 2014 at 4:07 AM

Excuse me, can you help in the extraction of watch dogs
I can not load the import scrip.
I need a special version of blender or I need to configure scrip?
or is possible you to upload your blender and the scrip? would greatly appreciate it

-- replies ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Loris Cangini - July 12, 2014 at 6:27 PM

    You have to use Blender 2.49b, launch "Blender249-WatchDogsImporter-2014-07-01.blend", there's no need to open Blender.
    After that execute the script and everything should work fine!
    Julio Barreda - July 13, 2014 at 12:52 AM

    many thanks will try now :D
    Loris Cangini - July 13, 2014 at 11:10 AM

    I'm here to help!

Re: Moved Comments

loriscangini
Administrator

Betrus - July 15, 2014 at 8:38 PM

Hi guys, could you explain in detail how do you apply the textures to the models extracted with ArchiveX? I've extracted some models of AC:Black Flag as obj and imported them in 3dsmax, but the textures aren't applied automatically. How do you do that? Grazie in anticipo, siete grandi :D

-- replies ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Loris Cangini - July 16, 2014 at 2:36 PM

    Non sarai mica italiano!? Nel caso, anche io!

    There isn't a particular way to apply textures, just try and if the texture fits correctly that means that you've found the proper one!
    Betrus - July 16, 2014 at 3:29 PM

    Sì son di Brescia ^^ Prima di tutto usate 3dsmax o Blender? Magari ci sono metodi differenti...
    Comunque quando io importo un modello (per esempio una pistola) non ha nessuna texture, come nella foto http://i.imgur.com/XEAUVwJ.png?1?4696. Se provo a trascinarci sopra la sua texture cambia colore, ma non viene applicata (in questo caso è diventata grigio scuro). Voi come fate? Se volete vi carico il modello e la texture su mega...
    Loris Cangini - July 16, 2014 at 6:16 PM

    odio Blender! Io uso 3ds Max 2013.
    E ho capito il "problema", è solo che nella viewport non ti fa vedere le texture, abche se in realtà c'è. (tutto ciò se usavi 3ds max) Per risolvere è piuttosto semplice, perlomeno in 3ds max, vai in Views > Show materials in Viewport as > * with maps!

    In Blender non dovrebbe essere tanto diverso, ma non ne so di + perchè, come dicevo prima, non ne vado matto!
    Betrus - July 16, 2014 at 7:59 PM

    Purtroppo non funziona...in effetti la texture viene applicata automaticamente, perchè nell'editor dei materiali c'è, però anche se clicco l'opzione che dici non compare. Uso 3dsmax 2012 x64.
    Potresti dirmi esattamente come fai ad importarlo in 3ds max? Lo esporti anche tu in obj e fai "import"?
    Loris Cangini - July 17, 2014 at 9:46 AM

    Nella schermata di importazione dell' .obj c'e una checkbox a destra che dice "show maps in viewport", controlla che sia selezionata.
    Betrus - July 17, 2014 at 3:24 PM

    Già selezionata...ora provo a installare 3ds max 2013 e vedo se cambia qualcosa.
    Loris Cangini - July 17, 2014 at 6:21 PM

    Non dovrebbe essere un grande problema! Strano!
    Betrus - July 17, 2014 at 6:42 PM

    Anche con 3ds max 2013 lo stesso problema...se vuoi provare tu ecco i file http://dfiles.eu/files/2amcdd44d
    Loris Cangini - July 18, 2014 at 9:42 AM

    Non mi fa aprire l'archivio, mi dice che è in un formato sconosciuto!
    Betrus - July 18, 2014 at 10:45 AM

    Strano è un semplice rar...prova con questo che è uno zip http://dfiles.eu/files/wgo63v2jw
    Loris Cangini - July 18, 2014 at 11:23 AM

    Questo me lo apre!

    A me funge tutto correttamente: http://i.imgur.com/gUtCiib.png
    Loris Cangini - July 18, 2014 at 11:25 AM

    fai una prova, applica un UVW unwrap e guarda se le mappe UV ci sono, altrimenti forse so qual'è il problema!
    Loris Cangini - July 18, 2014 at 2:50 PM

    Non sbagli nulla, solo che c'è un problema col formato dei numeri che usa ArchiveX rispetto al nostro!
    Ciò che devi fare è aprire l'obj con un qualsiasi editor di testo e sostituire tutte le virgole con dei punti.

    Notepad++ potrebbe tornarti utile!
Betrus - July 18, 2014 at 3:00 PM

Ok adesso lo apre con le texture :D Comunque non avrei mai pensato a questo trucchetto...grazie mille! A proposito, mai provato ninja ripper?

    Loris Cangini - July 19, 2014 at 9:56 AM

    Si, a volte è l'unica via!
    BetrusJuly 19, 2014 at 12:59 PM

    Ah solo un'altra cosa: per caso sai perchè alcune texture come CHR_Shared_Hair_DiffuseMap_PC_Durango_Orbis mi appaiono come "multicolori" come nella foto? http://i.imgur.com/6OyjGk3.jpg
    Loris Cangini - July 19, 2014 at 3:35 PM

    Sì!

    è perche tutti i personaggi usano la stessa texture di base, che viene colorata solo in seguito dal gioco.
    Ogni canale RGB fa come da maschera, quindi per farla apparire come dovrebbe devi separare i canali e dare un colore consono al personaggio che vuoi!

    So che non sembra semplice vista così ma non c'è altro modo!
    Betrus - July 19, 2014 at 4:00 PM

    Ah quindi li colori tu ogni volta?
    Loris Cangini - July 19, 2014 at 6:17 PM

    Già! Non c'è altro modo!
    Betrus - July 21, 2014 at 3:07 AM

    In questi giorni sto giocando Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, e al contempo sto rippando i modelli di quasi tutte le creature/personaggi. Se vuoi metterle sul sito fai pure, questo è il link della prima ondata: https://www.firedrive.com/file/8268AF389A76B19D
    Loris Cangini - July 21, 2014 at 9:34 AM

    Grazie mille! E bella scelta per il sito (filedrive)!
    Betrus - July 21, 2014 at 12:59 PM

    Ahah lo so, è uno dei pochi decenti rimasti!

Betrus - July 21, 2014 at 10:13 PM

Alcuni modelli non li rippo perchè ce ne sono già di ottimi (e riggati) su deviantart: achamcorp.deviantart.com/

    Loris Cangini - July 22, 2014 at 2:14 PM

    ok!
Betrus - July 23, 2014 at 9:46 PM

Sai per caso come si abilita la trasparenza nelle texture con il canale alpha?

-- replies ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Loris Cangini - July 24, 2014 at 10:50 AM

    Parli su 3d Studio max no?

    Devi usare le opacity map, trascina la diffuse map su opacity, scegli copy, entra nella opacity e scegli, come mono channel output, alpha, e come alpha source Image alpha.
    Infine torna indietro, entra nella diffuse map e scegli come alpha source none.

Re: Moved Comments

loriscangini
Administrator
Илья Камко - July 25, 2014 at 2:01 AM

Can You upload Watch_Dogs Blender script to Mediafire or smthn? Now, we can't even see the pages without register in Xentax.
    Loris Cangini - July 25, 2014 at 11:41 AM

    https://mega.co.nz/#!QotWEKTI!K1qyQSSCEVyTGQ5xwpbjvm3SXrhUE51Jn13ETbSrKF4

Johnny B - August 16, 2014 at 9:23 PM

First thank you for all the models! This is an awesome collection
I'd like to request Shenron and Porunga from the DBZ games, higher poly ones from the latest ones if possible
Any SSJ4 Goku, Vegeta, Gogeta
from the One Piece games if these characters exist, can you please get Marco Phoenix, Ivankov, Gecko Moria, Shanks, Enel, and more of the female models
THANKS AGAIN!!
    Loris CanginiAugust 17, 2014 at 11:24 AM

    The only Shenron model I found is the one I already posted, sorry!
    For Porunga, things are even worse, I didn't manage to extract him from any game!

    The SS4 character appears only in Budokai Tenkaichi 3, I already released Goku and Gogeta, I'll release Vegeta soon.

    For the OP ones, I can (and I will) release Marco, Ivankov, Enel and maybe some female models!
    I already released Gekko Moriah.
    Sadly my favourite character of the series, Shanks, doesn't appear ingame!
    Chakra Warrior - August 22, 2014 at 7:38 PM

    What about One Piece: Unlimited World Red (for PS3)?

    It has Shanks, as well as Tashigi, Doflamingo, Fujitora, Hody Jones, Caesar Clown & Patrick Redfield (Game Exclusive), who aren't in Pirate Warriors. * Not all of the ones mentioned are playable.

    The shading and/or textures may be slightly different, but the meshes should be of a similar quality.

    If you do decide to try to rip from this game, good luck! ^_^ (It's also out for WII U, 3DS & Vita, but I don't know any way to rip from those consoles yet)
    Loris Cangini - August 23, 2014 at 8:56 PM

    I've seen that game but I don't know if model extraction from it will be simple!
    I'll surely try!

Link Start - August 21, 2014 at 10:04 PM

Models from J-Stars Victory Vs PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Loris Cangini - August 22, 2014 at 10:22 AM

    I tried some time ago but I haven't managed to open a .pak archive!

lume kano - August 22, 2014 at 12:40 PM

hi.

how to you fix part clothes from One Piece: Pirate Warriors x.

    Loris Cangini - August 22, 2014 at 2:51 PM

    You have to add the missing parts manually, sadly there isn't any other way

Link Start - August 28, 2014 at 2:46 AM

Kof maximum impact 2 Models?

    Loris Cangini - August 28, 2014 at 10:32 AM

    I don't know that game dut I'll take a look!
    Loris Cangini - August 28, 2014 at 10:52 AM

    That can be done because someone succeded!

    Upload the game archives, I'll need them to figure out some things!
    Loris Cangini - August 28, 2014 at 10:56 AM

    I learned that the game uses .dff for the 3d models and .txd for the textures

angah jee - September 3, 2014 at 4:41 AM

hey. can you give me a link blender work with watchdog script??.. i have download blender 2.49/2.49a and 2.49b all give me error.. plus im 3dmax user so mybe i do wrong. can u help me?

    Loris Cangini - September 3, 2014 at 9:57 AM

    this is the only Watch Dogs script: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hd1m3uu4pv35pf7/WatchDogs%5BPC%5D%5B2014-07-01%5D.zip
    angah jee - September 3, 2014 at 6:16 PM

    still got same error :(
    Loris Cangini - September 4, 2014 at 11:45 AM

    Try with Blender 2.49b.

    Download this: https://mega.co.nz/#!kkcHgIiI!0dCnFcsUEUbYPRf8uozuBi8w4WphMwwyURgbEjBWoUg , unpack where you want and launch Blender249-WatchDogsImporter-2014-07-01.blend

    If you still gets an error, paste the message you receive here.
    angah jee - September 5, 2014 at 2:12 AM

    i can open Blender249-WatchDogsImporter-2014-07-01 with no error.. but when i run the script for import xbg it give me this error https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/678x410q90/913/lDwUhw.png
    Loris Cangini - September 5, 2014 at 1:06 PM

    I don't know! It's the same for all the xbg you tried?
    angah jee - September 6, 2014 at 12:47 AM

    mybe i need back to win7.. shit win8 give me alot error. btw thank for help :)
    Loris Cangini - September 6, 2014 at 2:10 PM

    I'm using Win8, this doesn't cause problems with Blender to me

Re: Moved Comments

loriscangini
Administrator
Kristiqn5 December 15, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Hey if some of you guys can rip spiderman models from edge of time if possible can you rip Amazing Spider Man(normal and damaged) , Spiderman 2099 , Anti-venom (small - http://i44.tinypic.com/14j4txi.jpg and big -http://i43.tinypic.com/2ykchvs.jpg ) and Mary Jane - http://i39.tinypic.com/xmtqo7.jpg ) rip them if possible Tnx :)

Replies ----------------------------------

    Loris Cangini December 15, 2013 at 5:08 PM

    I'm sure that some time ago I had seen SpiderMan Edge of Time 3d models somewhere!
    I'll search for them right now!

    Loris Cangini December 15, 2013 at 5:33 PM

    The only models I found are these: http://tf3dm.com/search/?q=spider+man&format=All+Formats&search=Search.

    Kristiqn5 December 15, 2013 at 5:52 PM

    there are only the amazing spider man models and web of shadows mj and some spider man models from Friend or Foes im talking about these models for amazing spider man from edge of time - http://i44.tinypic.com/1sxzm9.jpg and the models of spider man 2099 i think they are different models from shattered dimensions and edge of time heres shattered dimensions - http://i39.tinypic.com/281rfa.jpg and from edge of time - http://i40.tinypic.com/k147xu.jpg the 2099 are different models i think or they use same models but they used differed textures??

Sarah Luna January 4, 2014 at 8:40 AM

soon i hope you can upload the saint seiya brave soldiers models! ♥
franklin fernandez February 8, 2014 at 6:36 AM

hola podrian extraer em modelo del dragon de 4 estrellas del dragon ball budokai tekainchi 3
Replies ----------------------------------

    Loris Cangini February 8, 2014 at 6:51 PM

    I can try, but I'm sure it won't be simple!
Riccochet April 3, 2014 at 8:29 PM

Hi, is it possible for you guys to get models from Ninja Gaiden 2? I'm looking for Slave Sonia and Normal Elizabet.

Replies ----------------------------------

    Loris Cangini April 5, 2014 at 10:04 AM

    I can take a look!
    If it's possible, why not!

Riccochet April 5, 2014 at 9:50 PM

Thanks, that would be greatly appreciated, I know its possible to rip from the Xbox version, I just dont have the tools to do it. It has been done by others before
ElectroMaster April 29, 2014 at 8:19 AM

Id like to Request a Saibaman Please

Replies ----------------------------------

    Loris Cangini April 30, 2014 at 2:07 PM

    The one from Dragon Ball, right?
    I'll see what I can do!

Tobias H May 20, 2014 at 4:12 PM

could someone make some Lowpoly models for my Project? because i can´t use the ps3 models for my project they have to many vertex
Replies ----------------------------------

    Loris Cangini May 20, 2014 at 8:19 PM

    I'm sorry but I don't have the time to do that, but it's not difficult to reduce the vertex, I think you can do that by yourself with any 3d modeling program without too much problems

Tobias H May 21, 2014 at 4:17 PM

i try it by my own but i failed -,- maybe you could do this for me with te aokiji after Timeskip model.

    Loris Cangini May 21, 2014 at 7:55 PM

    If you can use or download 3d Studio Max I can tell you how to do

    Tobias H May 22, 2014 at 12:40 AM

    i have 3ds studio and i try it by myself, but i failed and than i can´t use it anymore. Maybe you, with your experience, can make this better than iam. Sry for this request but its the last model, that i need for my mod

    Loris Cangini May 22, 2014 at 8:30 PM

    Perfect!
    There are some ways to reduce the number of vertices, the most simple are basically two, try the "optimize" and "multires" modifiers

filemon mortadelo May 25, 2014 at 1:12 AM

Can you upload this model? THANKS!!
http://i13d.3djuegos.com/juegos/9482/one_piece_pirate_warriors_2/fotos/set/one_piece_pirate_warriors_2-2284877.jpg
Replies ----------------------------------

    Loris CanginiMay 25, 2014 at 9:37 AM

    Ok! Do you know his name?

    filemon mortadelo June 3, 2014 at 4:07 PM

    Jozu. thanks Loris!

filemon mortadelo May 25, 2014 at 10:39 AM

jozu
It's possible to get animations and rig from pirate warriors char?
Replies ----------------------------------

    Loris Cangini May 26, 2014 at 9:52 AM

    I'm not sure! I can extract the skeleton, but not the skin weights!

Re: Moved Comments

legendtwo73
Hi guys I download rigged demigra from dragon ball xenoverse and when i tried to import the mesh in blender, the mesh had too bones around him and I don'n=t know what that means.
I hope you will help me.

Re: Moved Comments

loriscangini
Administrator
What do you mean with "too bones"?

Anyway try to use Noesis, import the fbx and export a new fbx from it, usually that fixes all the problems related to the bones

Re: Moved Comments

SubzeroHurley
Iwas wondering, now that i have my xenoverse model in blender, how do i apply the .emb file to the model?

Re: Moved Comments

SubzeroHurley
i figured it now now lol, my main isse now is getting the rig/bones in the .qc file so it can compile with bones