News Proyects WWE & One Piece Series.

NessMati
Hello LorisCangini not know if you remember but I'm spriters was very busy and have not had time to talk to you, I would like to share you new projects that I have and I would like to do in your forum if you give me your clear permission, I am NessMati and once we had worked but as I always say I'm willing to help.

Re: News Proyects WWE & One Piece Series.

loriscangini
Administrator
ok!

Re: News Proyects WWE & One Piece Series.

riccochet
Im interested in your wwe stuff. What do you have?

Re: News Proyects WWE & One Piece Series.

loriscangini
Administrator
sincerly, I don't have nothing!
I'm waiting for news from NessMati

Re: News Proyects WWE & One Piece Series.

NessMati555
Hello and good apologies for the delay, I've had bad days with internet connection, and 2k15 wwe need hexadecimal editor, is nothing difficult.

The yuke.bms tools quickbms and one piece unlimited word not need the quickbms's actually a very easy method. Now I'll explain.