Next Model to Release

1234 ... 9

Next Model to Release

loriscangini
Administrator
Here you can write which models you want me to release, If I have them, I'll be happy to satisfy your requests!

If someone wants to fulfill a request, He/She is free to do it, simply post a reply with a link.

Re: Next Model to Release

Rarkines
I've actually had this question on my mind for a while.  Is it possible to find to and rip more unique story mode NPCs like Konohamaru and Kurenai, etc.?  They're not available in any sort of battle mode, so I was always curious if that could be done.

Re: Next Model to Release

loriscangini
Administrator
it is possible!
I'll upload kurenai and konohamaru this afternoon, if you have some others requests, tell me them,i'll be happy to help

Re: Next Model to Release

loriscangini
Administrator
I've uploaded Konohamaru: Konohamaru Sarutobi.

I'll upload Kurenai soon!!
If you have some others request, just ask me!

Re: Next Model to Release

Rarkines
Wow, thank you so much.  I really didn't think it was possible.  Thanks again.

Re: Next Model to Release

Vulcrane
It's so funny seeing Storm models ripped.  For some odd reason I thought it would not have been possible.  Great work.  I also thought they'd be difficult to work with, but I was wrong about that too.  They're easier than I expected.

If it's okay, I'd like to request Chojuro.

Re: Next Model to Release

loriscangini
Administrator
Hi!

I've released Chōjūrō, you can go here to download him: Chōjūrō

Re: Next Model to Release

geekkeeper
do you have mizukage?

Re: Next Model to Release

loriscangini
Administrator
Mizukage released.
You can find her here: Mei Terumi

Re: Next Model to Release

jdavid612
Best regards. you can rip to sasuke eternal sharingan

Re: Next Model to Release

loriscangini
Administrator
EMS Sasuke released.
I made 2 different releases because of some differences in the models:
Sasuke (Pre-EMS)
Sasuke (Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan)

Re: Next Model to Release

jdavid612
you are magnificent thank you very much

Re: Next Model to Release

jdavid612
model would be possible. sasuke taka. and naruto sennin mode, would be great

Re: Next Model to Release

loriscangini
Administrator
Naruto Sennin mode released: Naruto (Sennin Mode)

I'll release Sasuke Taka as soon as I can!

Re: Next Model to Release

jdavid612
you are amazing, thanks

Re: Next Model to Release

loriscangini
Administrator
I'm not sure which model you are searching for!
I think that the correct one is this: Sasuke (Team Taka).
I've uploaded another Sasuke model: Sasuke (Team Hebi).

If both of them aren't the correct model, post me an Image of the character you are searching.

Re: Next Model to Release

loriscangini
Administrator
I've uploaded Kurenai: Kurenai Yuhi.

Sorry for the long time it took!

Re: Next Model to Release

jdavid612
're great, are very good your models. but the model is sasuke taka thank you very much for your models

Re: Next Model to Release

loriscangini
Administrator
I released the Sasuke model you were searching for: Sasuke Akatsuki

Re: Next Model to Release

Jarri
Hi, could you please upload any models of the Rock Village? Like the 2 Tseuchikages and their bodyguards?
Thank you.
1234 ... 9