Next Model to Release

1234 ... 14

Next Model to Release

loriscangini
Administrator
Here you can write which models you want me or my friends to release, If possible, We'll be happy to satisfy your requests!

Re: Next Model to Release

Kristiqn5
if some of you guys can rip AC4 Pirate Cloak Outfit pls rip it i want it

Re: Next Model to Release

loriscangini
Administrator
released him yesterday!

Re: Next Model to Release

Kristiqn5
Hey if some of you guys can rip spiderman models from edge of time if possible can you rip Amazing Spider Man(normal and damaged) , Spiderman 2099 , Anti-venom (small - http://i44.tinypic.com/14j4txi.jpg and big -http://i43.tinypic.com/2ykchvs.jpg ) and Mary Jane - http://i39.tinypic.com/xmtqo7.jpg ) rip them if possible Tnx :)

Re: Next Model to Release

Ozze
would be perfect if u can have more fairy tail's models, or one piece's models

Re: Next Model to Release

loriscangini
Administrator
I Have some Fairy Tail models and I?ll upload them soon.
Regarding One Piece models, I'll see what I can do!

Re: Next Model to Release

Ozze
Thank You very much guys. :)

Re: Next Model to Release

CaxUchiha
Thanks for all the work guys, especially for the DBRB2 models
Could you update this models with rig, please (Hatchiyack & Goku SSj)? Thanks :D

Re: Next Model to Release

loriscangini
Administrator
Hatchiyack updated today!

Re: Next Model to Release

Guest
I think that there should be more Bleach models from Bleach: Soul Resurreccion on this website. There's currently only 2 (but Byakuya's coat has lots of holes/Transparent spots (even with the right textures) and Ichigo's download is missing pants textures), so I would love it if more came out soon and those 2 to be fixed.

Thank you for reading.

Re: Next Model to Release

loriscangini
Administrator
Ok! And Thanks for your reports!

Re: Next Model to Release

riccochet
Hi, is it possible for you guys to get models from Ninja Gaiden 2? I'm looking for Slave Sonia and Normal Elizabet.

Re: Next Model to Release

loriscangini
Administrator
I found some Ninja Gaiden models here: http://sticklove.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=400

Re: Next Model to Release

riccochet
I already have all of them. Just been looking for the Ninja Gaiden 2 models that werent done

Re: Next Model to Release

loriscangini
Administrator
Maybe I'll need your help!
The models are extractable, but I haven't figured out how to do!
First of all I need someone that can download the game files,I can't do that because of a poor internet connection!

If you have the game files or you can download them it'd be a great help!
After having downloaded the game, we need to find the useful files, I'll search for some information in the meantime!

Re: Next Model to Release

loriscangini
Administrator
It seems that all the tools I need is Noesis! ( http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8867&start=45 )

Let me know if you can download the game!

Re: Next Model to Release

riccochet
I have the game, I'll upload it when I have time.

Re: Next Model to Release

riccochet
As promised, this is the character file. Its all embedded in a .ng2 file
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cv30r7sh848ccir/ninja_gaiden_2_char.rar

as I said before, people managed to extract them before using tools called ng2 extractor, tecmo model converter and tecmo texture extractor, however I've not been able to find them anywhere. If you can help it would be so awesome.
This is from the xbox360 version of the game

Re: Next Model to Release

loriscangini
Administrator
Thanks! I'll try to figure out something!

Re: Next Model to Release

loriscangini
Administrator
I managed to unpack the file you gave me and to see the models, but there was only a few characters, for example there isn't any Ryu...
I think that he is packed in another .ng2 file, is that possible?
1234 ... 14