One Piece Burning Blood 3d Models

12

One Piece Burning Blood 3d Models

Golubowski
is there a way to extract the models from this game? if yes, could you upload them?

Re: One Piece Burning Blood 3d Models

Golubowski
ok i managed to open the .cpk files but then i get a bunch of .scz files and i cannot find a guide how to open them, if anyone can help i'd appreciate it.

here's a link to a sample file: http://www.mediafire.com/download/u61ewjr755dqaj8/sample.rar

Re: One Piece Burning Blood 3d Models

NeoShot
So I tried using this script for Quickbms I found on the scz files. OPBB.txt

It changes the scz files into .npk or .npkv file. I have no idea if this helps or not though. And fyi, some of the scz files do not work with the script.

Also I found a website for scz compression files. http://scz-compress.sourceforge.net/

Again, I do not know if this helps or not. I have trouble understanding what half of that stuff even means.

I too really want the models for this game. I thought that I should post these even if there is only a slight chance that these could work. I will let you know if I find out anything thing else.

Oh yeah. One more thing. Have you tried using Ninja Ripper to get the models? I tired it but I only end up getting useless 1kb files from it. I do not know why either. Maybe you can't use it on this game? Or maybe my computer cannot handle it? Maybe you will have better luck than me.

Re: One Piece Burning Blood 3d Models

Luffy
Here is a list of file names linked to characters.
http://pastebin.com/raw/zbvjFHSF

Re: One Piece Burning Blood 3d Models

Luffy
This game uses over 4gb of ram that is why most of the modding tools do not work on it.
npk is model information
npki is raw model vertex and face data
npkv is raw texture buffer
ninja ripper is dumping textures in the wrong color space in this game but that can be fixed
ninja Ripper
https://s28.postimg.org/xprv78scr/Tex_0042_11.png
Fixed
https://s28.postimg.org/ytbzj7czx/Tex_0042_12.png

Re: One Piece Burning Blood 3d Models

NeoShot
So you can get the textures. Does that mean you have the models a well. It seems you know what you are doing. When I tried, I couldn't get anything.

Re: One Piece Burning Blood 3d Models

Luffy
This post was updated on .
working on it.

Re: One Piece Burning Blood 3d Models

loriscangini
Administrator
Good!
I was searching for infos about ripping things from that game and it ended that the forum I started had all the infos I was looking for!! eheh

At this point I'll wait for your progresses.

In that pic you just posted, it looks like you have the mesh of the model, right? I personally just want that. I really do not need the bones or the animations. Great job by the way! I am glad progress is being made finally.

Re: One Piece Burning Blood 3d Models

Luffy
I can manually get characters now.
If the files get decompressed i have a fully working converter.

Re: One Piece Burning Blood 3d Models

NeoShot
Could you send me the models of Nico Robin swimsuit dlc and Nami swimsuit dlc please?

Re: One Piece Burning Blood 3d Models

Luffy
This post was updated on .

Re: One Piece Burning Blood 3d Models

NeoShot
Thank you man! Very much appreciated! I will be working with these ones for a while. Again, I cannot express how awesome this is to finally have these models.

Re: One Piece Burning Blood 3d Models

ZeRoch
One Piece Burning Blood 3d Model file pls!!!

Re: One Piece Burning Blood 3d Models

loriscangini
Administrator
Wow! That's fantastic!

Is it possible to have the Noesis importer, or an explanation on how to convert 3d models to usable formats?

Can you upload every character? Of course you don't have to do it all in one day,  take your sweet time.

Re: One Piece Burning Blood 3d Models

loriscangini
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Golubowski wrote
Can you upload every character? Of course you don't have to do it all in one day,  take your sweet time.
If he can release the script I'll upload them on my Deviantart group too (the spiritual successor of 3D model Sanctuary!).

Re: One Piece Burning Blood 3d Models

loriscangini
Administrator
I wanted to let everyone know that I'm learning how to rip the models using the particular way Luffy (chrrox on Xentax!) used to obtain the ones he posted.
If I manage to learn I'll release them for everyone.

Re: One Piece Burning Blood 3d Models

ZeRoch
Give the ace model,texture. I beg you...... onepiece burning blood 3d model pack plz...

Re: One Piece Burning Blood 3d Models

ZeRoch
Burning blood pack with a model? If you have me, please. I beg you. (I think that English is not used.)
12