One Piece Dance Battle Models?

12345

One Piece Dance Battle Models?

Golubowski
Is there someone who knows how to extract the models from Android/IOS game One Piece Dance Battle? I am able to extract Chopper from the apk file but i have no clue how to do that with other characters from my save file, i don't even know if it is even possible to do that... The models look really awesome!

here's chopper

here are some of the character that i have

Re: One Piece Dance Battle Models?

loriscangini
Administrator
Intresting, how do you extracted chopper?

Re: One Piece Dance Battle Models?

Golubowski
The apk is around 30 MB, when you install the game you have only Chopper and you start with him, after you finish the first stage which is also the tutorial how to play, the game downloads the data that is more than 400 MB...
When you rename the extension of the .apk (~30MB) in .zip/rar, you extract all the files, and you'll find the assets folder with files that have .assets extension + files with no extension. In 3ds Max you use Unity Importer and click file - open folder

you choose the assets folder and then you import one by one, or as me, all at once and delete what you don't want (models like sky, half of the Thousand Sunny...). And because the apk has only Chopper, he is the only player model you can get.

But you can't do the same with the data folder (400+MB) because there are no such files like in the apk, there are only files with no extensions and in a folder named Resources there are 4054 .fe files with weird names like 00a260dd4c14a7aa8e6b130efcf9af39.fe and i don't know how to "open" them :/

Re: One Piece Dance Battle Models?

loriscangini
Administrator
This post was updated on .
understood, so if we find a way to unpack the data files we have done, I'll search for some infos.

EDIT
I searched without having found any info, I don't know where to start!
Have you had better luck?

Re: One Piece Dance Battle Models?

Golubowski
Sadly no, there are not so much posts on the internet about this game cause it's japaneze only (but you can download it with "qoo apk" (a playstore with games from japan) and play it in other countries)
I follow a blog about this game with translations cause of the many updates and weekly events and i saw that someone recently asked about the ingame music extraction and the blog user answered that he doesn't know how to do that but that there is someone who have done that. I just have to find this guy and ask if it is possible to extract models also. I think that the data has all the models regardless of which characters you have, there are so many, this is the best one piece game to get many models that don't exist in other games like the straw hats in different clothes, timeskip Kid, Zephyr, Shiki, Django, Cavendish, Sugar, Marguerite, impel down Crocodile, young Seniõr Pink, Corazón and many many more :D

Here is a page that shows all the characters that exists (you can see only the icon of a character and the page is in japaneze so use chrome and right click - translate
Suggestion: click on the 5 stars category, many of the same models exists as 4 and 3 stars, but there are some models that exist only as 1 or 3 stars also

http://www.dopr.net/danbato8/リーダーキャラクター関連一覧

Re: One Piece Dance Battle Models?

loriscangini
Administrator
the data should contain them all, the only problem is decrypt it

Re: One Piece Dance Battle Models?

NeoShot
Hi,  I am sorry for posting on a topic so old but I am desperate to get these models. Someone has already figured out how to rip these models, and after doing a bit of search, I think I may have a solution on how get them.

Here is a link to a forum that you should read: http://zenhax.com/viewtopic.php?t=1756

At the end of the forum, the guy uses a "script" that you can find on the that forum and successfully extracts the models! I would do as they say myself, but I am having difficulties and am in need of some assistance.

One problem, my inexperience with ripping models. They use a bunch of terms I do not understand. From what I think I understand, I can use that "script" they are talking about on those fe files and get the models through 3DS Max Unity Importer. But like I said, I am not 100% sure that is how it works.

And two, I can not seem to get all the fe files from the 400 mb data you guys talked about earlier on this forum. I can only find the 30 mb data and can only extract chopper myself. Perhaps if you could send me all the data files, I can try to extract the models myself?

Or maybe someone who can understand completely what the are talking about could give it a try? I hope you guys reply back because, like i said earlier, I am really desperate.

P.S. I tried talking to those guys on the forums but they will not respond back to me.

Re: One Piece Dance Battle Models?

Golubowski
Download root explorer and you'll find the data in root/data/data/com.bandainamcogames.onepiecedancebattle then search for the .fe files. I can't understand what kind of a script they use so i  can't help... :(

Re: One Piece Dance Battle Models?

Golubowski
This post was updated on .
I found a way to get the models!
First download quickbms http://aluigi.altervista.org/quickbms.htm
then open up notepad and paste this script and save it on desktop http://aluigi.altervista.org/bms/one_piece_dance_battle.bms
the .fe files are in folder com.bandainamcogames.onepiecedancebattle/files/Resources but there are thousands of files and you have to separate them in individual folders (~650 files in one folder is ok)
I named the folders per numbers (1,2,3...) so i use these numbers as a further guide...
download this
https://opa-dance-channel-or-jp.s3.amazonaws.com/PackedResource_MTX/Android/android_list.dat and put a copy of this file in every of these 1,2,3,4... folders
now open quickbms and it will ask you to open the script (open the .txt file you saved on the desktop)

then it wil ask you to open the android_list.dat (open first folder 1 and select it)

then it will ask you in which folder should the files be extracted (just create a new folder wherever you like and rename it to have only one word in its name - you'll see why one word)

repeat everything with other folders (2,3,4...)
the reason why you must separate the files is that quickbms can't open all the .fe files at ones!
after you've done with all the extractions you'll get bunch of .unity3d files.
now download disunity https://github.com/ata4/disunity/releases
extract the zip file and go to the disunity folder
hold Shift and right click inside the folder and select "Open command window here"

it will open disunity
now go to the folder where the .unity3d files are and copy the path of the folder

in disunity type this:

disunity extract (then paste the path of the folder twice - note to use SPACE after "extract" and between the two paths!)

hit enter and wait - then you'll get a bunch of folders but the models are in Asset_MC**** folders as .obj files
if the folder where the .unity3d files are has more than one word in its name, then disunity won't work

I hope this was helpful, i'm not good at explaining in step by step guides... if you have any troubles just ask :)

Re: One Piece Dance Battle Models?

Golubowski
here a picture of the models (Sengoku and young Doffy)

the textures are in .ktx format...
anyone here that knows how to convert them in other formats? i know that i did that with some textures last year but i can't remember how :P

Re: One Piece Dance Battle Models?

NeoShot
Yes! Great job! I would have never figured this out myself. I'm going to try and do it now. You are the best! I'll let you now how it goes.

Re: One Piece Dance Battle Models?

NeoShot
So I followed your instructions, and I got the models!  I also found a way to convert the .ktx texture files. After looking on google, I found this program called PowerVR Tools. You need to make an account (it is free) in order to download it:

https://community.imgtec.com/developers/powervr/tools/

When you are installing it, MAKE SURE that you tick the box next to .ktx so that the program can recognize those types of files. Then right click on the .ktx files and open with PVRTexTool. You can then save it as another tex file, like .dds or .png files for example.

Huge thanks for figuring out how to get the files and being nice enough to explain how to do it as well. You have made me so happy! I love these models! Let me know if you need help with anything like the .ktx files.

Re: One Piece Dance Battle Models?

NeoShot
Hey after going through a lot of the models, I noticed that a lot of the body obj are missing. Let me know if you have the same problem.

Re: One Piece Dance Battle Models?

Golubowski
yeah, i noticed that too, i don't know, maybe some of the objects are in another folder (like that Sengoku from the screenshot - he was missing the lower part of his coat and it was in an other folder) or maybe (higher probability) disunity didn't extracted all the objects. Disunity isn't the best tool to extract .unity3d, Unity Obfuscator is better but with disunity you can extract all at once, yet with unity obfuscator you have to do it manually for each .unity3d file and i don't want to go manually through all these 2000+ files. xD

Re: One Piece Dance Battle Models?

NeoShot
I see. Well I agree that it is most likely not extracting all the files. I'll try using Unity Obfuscator and see what I think about it.

converted the textures, flawless!

Re: One Piece Dance Battle Models?

NeoShot
Okay after putting all the MC****** folders in one place I can begin to see how the data is organized. There are currently 304 MC******* folders. Each one contains one model. MC0000-MC0008 are the Strawhats. Then MC0100-MC0104 are Law and his crew. Then MC0200-MC0204 are Boa Hancock and the Kuja and so on. They are all organized by their folder numbers so it is actually pretty easy to navigate through them.

Also I am having difficulty with Unity Obfuscator. When I try to "Unpack Web Archive in a Directory (.unity3d)", all I get is a CAB-************ file. It does not even have a file type, it just says that it is a "file". How do I extract that?

Re: One Piece Dance Battle Models?

Golubowski
Try unity importer in 3ds max, disunity also works on this kind of files...

Re: One Piece Dance Battle Models?

NeoShot
Yep, I opened that CAB-************ file in the unity importer in 3ds max and was able to get the full model no problem!  Nice! Now I should be able to get any model I want from this game without any trouble. Thanks again! You have been a big help.

Re: One Piece Dance Battle Models?

Golubowski
This post was updated on .
No problem!