One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 PC

Milonex
Hey !

Where can I find something to extract 3D models of OPPW3 ?
It's been 3 days that I tried almost every thing I can find on internet with nor luck :/
The ONLY thing I need to extract at this point is 3D Models.
Tried 3DRipperDX, give me all scene not just models (I can't even open some of them in 3DSMax, memory fault)
Tried some Ressource extractor especially for OPPW3 but I've just got files with number and no extension (Got the textures in dds too but that's not what I want here ^^')
I wanna know if there's a program/script who can actually extract 3Dmodels in 3DSMAx-friendly file ?
Archive files are like in PW1/2 "LINKDATA_EU_OS_EUNA.A"

Thanks for reply !

(Sorry for my english 'im not a native speaker ^^')

Re: One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 PC

loriscangini
Administrator
there isn't anything!
I've been searching for some tools too!

For now the only thing that works is ninja ripper