One Piece: Unlimited World Red

12

One Piece: Unlimited World Red

loriscangini
Administrator
This post was updated on .
The red.py script can be found here: Unlimited World Red script.
Guide written by NessMati555.

Guide - Extract 3D Models One Piece Unlimited World Red [PS3]

NessMati555
This post was updated on .
Hello I promised, sorry the delay as above mentioned tube bad days with internet connection, good in this tutorial will explain how to extract 3d models of One Piece Unlimited World, the only downside is that no cell shading and textures eyes are repeated, but possibly someone there knows how to fix it. Well let's start.

Tools Required.

Blender 2.49 [Required] : https://mega.co.nz/#!UYR2mZgI!6Fe5Z_F-jw9dalUGamYWy3jXxTDYJEat9lxYqceTc-U

Python 2.6 [Required] : https://mega.co.nz/#!FQImDISb!RVODHMQA9BtOpoTyMoYmHRFa0dO5UJald3D3VvS4hR4

Tool to decompress cpk : https://mega.co.nz/#!JcIlCSQa!GnO8jREPENO05-l5d3ACSCD3uDdiiBJgMP2K5JYkE9A

We first need to download the One Piece Unlimited World looking in content rom0.cpk a file called before the iso game download then use the tool to find rom0.cpk windows, then unzip tool to decompress cpk, called Critoolpack the opened and once opened we give in open CPK and select rom0.cpk then we give the Extract All Files button, hope can take 2-3 minutes do not close the program until you finalize.

We'll blender 2.49 and select Text Editor as show.

We click to open

Select Red.py and give to Open Text File.

We give Run Python Script.

Now here we look for the "FILE_00658" file and give import.

Now we have to wait for 3d models decompress in a folder.

A folder called chara ahy be created within another called unpack where all models come play.

Now again with Blender and we'll text editor and now select RED.PY and as always in Open Text File, Run Python script, now we go to that folder chara / unpack was created and selected a model and .jmdl give to import.

I select ace.jmdl and give import.

And ready we opened our 3d model, What happens with textures?

When you import a model file automatically in chara folder / unpack a folder is created for example ace_files and within them are textures in DDS format that can be opened with any program that visualize.

Well this tutorial gives Fin, I hope you liked, if not let you open the Red.py newGameLib copy the folder in the root folder of the blender and ready.

Hope you like it and you serve.

Texture eye all models

Re: Guide - Extract 3D Models One Piece Unlimited World Red [PS3]

loriscangini
Administrator
Thanks you, this is going to be useful!

I have another request, can you upload the chara folder you extracted or the rom0.cpk?
I have problems downloading the whole iso!

Re: Guide - Extract 3D Models One Piece Unlimited World Red [PS3]

NessMati555
Here : https://mega.co.nz/#!UIBQDIwC!lOwQkLrPwb5JnjiI7eEm6YWPuCtHrAD5EN3rXBOhsIA

if you know how I repair texture could make me a tutorial eyes, and I do not understand very well.

Alli you have extracted all models, I had sent a private message, but I leave the link again.

Administrator
Thank you very much, I'll take a look at them as soon as I can!

Re: Guide - Extract 3D Models One Piece Unlimited World Red [PS3]

loriscangini
Administrator
Another thing, where have you found red.py script?

EDIT

Found it!

Re: Guide - Extract 3D Models One Piece Unlimited World Red [PS3]

NessMati555
Hi I would love to climb models his blog, I want to share the truth is very great, I came to like, as usual theme texture eyes annoys me.

Hoping these models, good luck mate, if you need any help just tell me.

This post was updated on .
I fixed the Ace's eyes, I resized the eyes textures to 512*512 and edited, using 3D Studio Max, the UV maps

I do not understand, I did change the dimensions to 512x512 and still dating the same, you do me a tutorial with pictures of how to fix the textures, I agradesco lot, and editing the UV MAPS that also teaches T_T not to do, here a picture.

When I told I changed the sizes, I meant of the picture itself, from this one:  to this: .
After that apply a Unrwap UVW modifier, open the UV maps (there will be a button to do so) and move/scale them to make the final result better looking!

Re: Guide - Extract 3D Models One Piece Unlimited World Red [PS3]

NessMati555
This post was updated on .
Thanks already achieved solve that problem now is to see that some models have bad textures I found black beard something happens in the legs.

EDIT!

The cell shading models do not lose their original quality and unfortunately that's a complicated issue for me, but if you know anything do not forget notice.

Re: Guide - Extract 3D Models One Piece Unlimited World Red [PS3]

Golubowski
How do you put the dds files in autodesk 3ds max and make a perfect 3d model?
I want to create doflamingo player mod for skyrim but i need to know this step first

Re: Guide - Extract 3D Models One Piece Unlimited World Red [PS3]

loriscangini
Administrator
Golubowski wrote
How do you put the dds files in autodesk 3ds max and make a perfect 3d model?
I want to create doflamingo player mod for skyrim but i need to know this step first
Open the material editor (by default pressing 'M'), in a default material slot select the dds files you want to use, select the objects that you want to be textured with that material and press the button tho assign it.

I don't know if this is what you asked for!

Re: Guide - Extract 3D Models One Piece Unlimited World Red [PS3]

Golubowski
I figured it out the same day how to do, i got confused when NessMati555 said "When you import a model file automatically in chara folder / unpack a folder is created for example ace_files and within them are textures in DDS format that can be opened with any program that visualize. " but thx for the replay anyway :D

Re: Guide - Extract 3D Models One Piece Unlimited World Red [PS3]

Golubowski
finished the skyrim mod, here are the links:
Doffy (R0R0N0 helped me out) - http://www.mediafire.com/download/9c1qbramhcsnt8g/Doflamingo.zip
Feather Coat - http://www.mediafire.com/download/yoyculbhk8f9a9t/FeatherCoat.rar

If you want to do more One Piece mods, I think that the Pirate Warriors models are more suitable!
Let me know if I can do something else for you

That's true, I worked with Buggy and Crocodile and they are more suitable, but there are no PW3 models out yet to make PW Doffy, i would rip them myself if someone would upload the linkdatas from japanese ps3 version...
Well... I have to wait till 28h august to buy the pc version :D

I have the exact "problem"!
If you want I found a torrent, but I can't dowload it by myself due to connection problems!

Re: Guide - Extract 3D Models One Piece Unlimited World Red [PS3]

Golubowski
Let's give a try, i've also found a torrent but 0 seeds, maybe this one is better :)

...or maybe the same one :3