One piece pirate warrior 3 Textures help!

One piece pirate warrior 3 Textures help!

NessMati555
Hello need help please, is that I have a problem with pirate One piece warrior 3 is that the problem is not the 3d models textures if I have to work. Here I leave a brief picture to see.

The problem is that when mapping the texture is repeated, this also happened to me in the eyes of the models of the characters in One Piece Unlimited World Red but I succeeded to solve, the textures are small and are repeated and if I do a zoom look what you see.

I tried vertically change the texture, save it to another format and even editing the UvvMap and I can not understand how is solved, the texture is this.

I have seen that there are models of warrior pirate 3 published here, I would like to learn how to extract models PW3, I have the Steam version with all the DLCs and could contribute here, I'm not competition or anything, nor attempt lucrarme this, siemplemente I want for my personal enjoyment, if anyone knows how to extract further notice, I am willing to share models, all of them out right away.

Re: One piece pirate warrior 3 Textures help!

loriscangini
Administrator
What have you used to rip that model?
I know that 3d ripper has UV problems with PW3, I use Ninja Ripper

Re: One piece pirate warrior 3 Textures help!

NessMati555
Where to get the ninja reaper to extract the models, you can share it, if I managed to extract models give you the world like R Unlimited

Administrator
I already have the UWR models, anyway you can find it using google.

Re: One piece pirate warrior 3 Textures help!

NessMati555
Hi I've been watching the Ninja ripper but the truth is not how this works, since there was one that taxes me and another not, so it fetches the 1.14 but I read the tutorial and the truth when I want to capture F10 give RUN with ripper and when I go to capture the model F10 screen turns black and it seems that never ends or can not do wrong.

In the folder goes Frames and other textures and if I give in frames out files, rip and other textures in DDS format but not the texture of the model that gave capture F9 and F10 and truth leave 10 minutes and the screen was still black , I wonder if that makes the ripper only captures the model when you press F10 or capture all models of the game.

Could you be kind enough to help me or you can leave the ripper version you use and what procedures you give so you capture models, please need help, you will be well rewarded for your help, please answer me anything.

Re: One piece pirate warrior 3 Textures help!

loriscangini
Administrator
You did all right, the .rip files are the 3d models of the scene you captured.

The screen turning black is a collateral effect, you have to close the game you are using!

Re: One piece pirate warrior 3 Textures help!

NessMati555
I have the model monet, nami and robin dessrosa and other DLC, just tell me if you need any.

Re: One piece pirate warrior 3 Textures help!

loriscangini
Administrator
You might be useful in my new Deviantart group!

Take a look: http://3d-neo-sanctuary.deviantart.com/

If you want to join, just write me a PM or comment somwhere!

Re: One piece pirate warrior 3 Textures help!

NessMati555
Ok Join, ty-

You know how to join parts of the body, is that the female models, tits, accessories are separated, actually attempt to unite them manually but are wrong, somehow merge them to look perfect?

Re: One piece pirate warrior 3 Textures help!

Yaxx
Are these models, female models short hair appear separately tits model appears, the view is somewhat poor but doing flip vertices can be improved.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If anyone can help me locate appropriate models, instead of moving the vertices to their site of origin me is wrong, not how it is done perfectly, I'm interested to move the breasts to their site of origin without being bad, thank you very much by time.

Re: One piece pirate warrior 3 Textures help!

NessMati555
Achieve flip repair that problem by rendering the model now looks good, but as one party tits in their respective site, I look bad move 1 on 1.