PROGRAM TO VIEW 3DMODEL

anonimou
what program i use to view the .obj and the .mtl texture?

Re: PROGRAM TO VIEW 3DMODEL

loriscangini
Administrator
.obj can be opened with a lot  of programs.

Some examples are Noesis, Blender, 3D Studio Max, ...

problem with viewing the rigged 3d model

legendtwo73
Hi Guys ,I download Demigra from DB X to use it and I opened it in blender but in the 3d view, some big bones appear and I don't know what that means

Re: problem with viewing the rigged 3d model

loriscangini
Administrator
Use Noesis, load the fbx and export it to .fbx!
It sounds strange but that fixes the problem