WWE Models

riccochet
Hey its been a while. So I've managed to start extracting models from WWE games. I'll be sharing them here, I only have one problem... well two actually, when I extract the models, the weights on the bones are all messed up and I dunno how to fix them. The other is, I can convert them to xnalara and they show up ok like this

but if I export them to obj or fbx they look like this.

Any ideas what the problem is?

Re: WWE Models

loriscangini
Administrator
maybe yes!
It can be that, for some reason, some of the materials are transparent, but when exporting to XNALara this thing is ignored and it'll show ok.
Try to pass me a .obj, I can try to do something!

Regarding the other problem, I don't know, it must be a problem related to the extraction or the importing process.

I have WWE 2K15 for PC, do you know if it's possible to rip something from it?

Re: WWE Models

loriscangini
Administrator
Are you extracting them from 2k15 too?

If not, I've seen that's possible, but it's needed 3ds max 2010 or 2011, if you have it I can provide you the needeed files

Re: WWE Models

loriscangini
Administrator
I've found another script for newer versions of 3ds max, but it doesn't import bones correctly for now

Re: WWE Models

riccochet
I have 2k15 and 2011 3dsMax, so I will be extracting from there too, only problem is, WWE13, 2K14 and 2K15 use a similar type of uvmapping that Ken's Rage does, and even though you explained to me what to do, I still cant get it right.

Send me that new script if you can, I'd like to look at it.

Re: WWE Models

loriscangini
Administrator
you can find it here: http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12971

In Ken's Rage the problem was only in the textures, here (if I've correctly understood) the problem is in the skin weights, right?

The "new" script can import yobj files, the model itself and the UV maps are perfect, but the skin weights are messed up