Yasuho and Joshu

Kimrezza
They're background characters from Jojo All Star Battle. I saw on another topic that you guys managed to export Speedwagon from the first stage, and I actually sent an email to MonkeyBoy232 to ask him how he did it but he's not responding ( maybe he didn't see my mail, must have been sent to his spams ) So those two must be in the stage 8, sd08a.xfbin. I tried doing it on my own, but when I unpack and open it in noesis to export in obj like I do with the characters models, nothing happens, the method must be different for the stages I guess ?
So can you try to export those models, please ?

Re: Yasuho and Joshu

loriscangini
Administrator
I'll try but I haven't even figured out how MonkeyBoy232 ripped Speedwagon!

Re: Yasuho and Joshu

Kimrezza
^v^" No problem, If you don't manage to do it then I will wait for MonkeyBoy to answer my email ( if he sees it one day lol ^^" )
If he actually tells me how he did then I'll make sure to tell you too.

Re: Yasuho and Joshu

loriscangini
Administrator
ok, thanks!