animation

jhill
What software is this compatible with?

Re: animation

loriscangini
Administrator
You can use the one you prefer, almost all of them can import .obj

Re: animation

SilverSSJ
Can these models be rigged and animated, cause when I use 3ds max 2012 biped if glitches out. also another question how do I get the animations for the sasunoo flames to work

Re: animation

loriscangini
Administrator
If you know how to do, yes, you can rig and animate them.

The flames animations are nothing more that a series of textures, 3ds max can handle this tipe of animations using a particulr file type, but I don't remember the files extension! Sorry!