kingdom hearts 3d models

ronsu
I would like these 3d models that are rigged sora(young) sora(kh2) riku(young,oh and the ansem possessed one)riku(kh2) roxas(hooded and normal) xemnas ,saix,braig, ventus(armored and normal) aqua(armored and normal) terra(armored normal) and thats it i know it'll take time for you guys to get this but i know you guys are busy as usual so I understand and I can be patient thanks :)

Re: kingdom hearts 3d models

loriscangini
Administrator
you can find most of them, if not all, here: http://www.models-resource.com/search/?q=Kingdom+Hearts

Re: kingdom hearts 3d models

ronsu
I mean the ones that are rigged none there are rigged lol

Re: kingdom hearts 3d models

loriscangini
Administrator
The problem is that I don't know how to rip from that game, and I don't have the game files.
If you agree, we can try, but I can't download big files, so you'll have to download the game and do the ripping process, I can search for what do you have to do.

Tell me if it's ok