rise of incarnates

rballad
hello loris, can you download rise of incarnates and share  the files? i cant download it because  it requires 64 bit computer.  it has many interesting  models

Re: rise of incarnates

loriscangini
Administrator
It's promising! I didn't knew it and I'm liking it judjing from what I'm reading!

Re: rise of incarnates

loriscangini
Administrator
But I have a problem, with my connection I can't download it, but maybe I'll find some tricks!

Re: rise of incarnates

riccochet
I can upload it for you. I extracted some of the models already, but had no luck figuiring out the textures to use.

Re: rise of incarnates

rballad
yes please,  can we use the same trick for gunslinger stratos' textures? otherwise i'll match the textures manually

Re: rise of incarnates

loriscangini
Administrator
riccochet wrote
I can upload it for you. I extracted some of the models already, but had no luck figuiring out the textures to use.
Perfect! Now it depends on the ripping method, how do you have extracted the ones you have?

Re: rise of incarnates

rballad
they have added a new character asha mehta and she looks good

Re: rise of incarnates

riccochet

Re: rise of incarnates

loriscangini
Administrator
Perfect!

I'll try to do something!

Re: rise of incarnates

loriscangini
Administrator
Al worked perfectly, I also figured out how to find the textures for a certain model!

The textures you have to use are the ones with a number between the one of the ldm and the next one, I?ll make an example to better explanation!

Lets say you have these files:
432.ldm
434.dds
435.dds
436.dds
457.dds
458.dds
459.ldm
460.dds
461.dds
462.dds
463.ldm

The textures of the first ldm are the ones between 432.ldm and 459.ldm, the ones to be used with the 2nd one are the ones between 459.ldm and 463.ldm, and so on.

Now to find where a certain texture must be applied you have to try until you find the correct one!

Re: rise of incarnates

riccochet
I see.. I'll give it a try when I have a chance.
If you're planning to do more in the meantime, can I request Jedrek Tyler and Mireia Valentin?

http://riseofincarnates.wikia.com/wiki/Jedrek_Tyler
http://riseofincarnates.wikia.com/wiki/Lilith

Re: rise of incarnates

loriscangini
Administrator
I released Mireia Valentin without having seen your request!!
I included all the customization outfits and hairstyles, there is even something else for her, I'll add the missing cutomization stuff later!

I'll search for Jedrek Tyler

Re: rise of incarnates

riccochet
Thanks a lot!